Dave Will is the CEO and Co-Founder of PropFuel, an engagement platform that helps you generate revenue by converting prospects into members and clients, increasing member retention, and winning back lapsed members. Propfuel makes it easy to engage with members at exactly the right moment in their journey so your communications deliver more relevance and lead them to desired actions. Prior to Propfuel, Dave built Peach New Media, a learning platform software company, and after 14 years, sold it to private equity.
Dave is also the host of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization Virtual Learning Podcast, EO 360°. The EO 360° podcast explores entrepreneurship with a wide perspective, moving beyond business to those insights not often shared by high-profile thought leaders.
Mike and Dave cover a ton of great stuff in this episode like the interesting feedback he got from a co-worker that made him re-think a corporate career path, his belief in endurance and entrepreneurship, the exact moment that triggered him to believe in endurance, why he believes podcasts are the new medium of books, why entrepreneurship is like a fun maze, why entrepreneurs need to fight back against the imposter syndrome, and much more.
And now here’s Dave Will.
Mentions during the show:
- Dave Will – EO 360 Podcast, Mike on Dave’s Podcast
- Entrepreneurs Organization – Highly quality support network of 14,000+ entrepreneurs
- John Corcoran – How’d It Happen Guest Episode 81, Mike on John’s Podcast – Smart Business Revolution
- Todd Barden – Corporate Retirement Director and 401k Expert, Accomplished Ironman, MMA Fighter
- Guy Raz – How I Built This Podcast
- Body Glide – Chaffing Protection for Ultra Runners
- Dean Karnazes – The Man Who Can Run Forever Video, Ultramarathon Man Book
- David Goggins – No Training for 100 Mile Run Video, Can’t Hurt Me Book, Callousing your Mind
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe
Also, podcast reviews are important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people (something about iTunes algorithms?). I’d be extremely grateful if you took less than 30 seconds and 5 clicks to rate the podcast and leave a quick review. Here’s how to do it in less than 30 seconds:
Click on This Link – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/howd-it-happen-podcast/id1441722417
Click on the “Listen on Apple Podcast” Box
Click on “Open iTunes” – You will go directly to the iTunes page for the Podcast
Click on “Ratings and Reviews”
Click on the 5thStar (or whatever one makes the most sense to you 🙂
Special thanks to Hammerstone Marketing for website design, podcast production, and blog collaboration.